How to sell to us:
1. Bring in your gently used items in an 18 gallon or smaller plastic tote, laundry basket, or box. We do not accept items in bags. We have a limit of two containers per household. Please have your items covered on rainy or snowy days. Any larger items that cannot fit into a container can be brought in addition to your containers. Large toys, furniture, and equipment must be assembled to verify that all the parts are present.
2. We will quote you a wait time for your items. We then go through all of your items to make sure they have no stains, signs of wear or holes and are current in style,* clean and no recalls have been made.
3. Each item is entered into a computer software program that prices the item by the brand, what the item is, and what material it is made out of. You may shop around in the store or leave the store while we look at your items.
4. If you leave the store, we will give you a call when we are all done. You must stop back that same day before we close so we can pay you! A valid United States I.D. may be required for pickup.
5. We will pay you cash or check on the spot for all of the items that we would like to purchase!!
* Clothing purchased in the past 2-4 years preferred.
Did you know that we buy items?!
We buy all seasons of clothing all year round, toys, shoes, snow pants, boots, Halloween costumes, high chairs, bouncers, swings, outdoor toys, changing tables, play yards, and the list goes on! Get paid $$ on the spot by selling your gently used children's items to us while you stock up on the items that they need. Why own what you've outgrown? Scroll down to see how you can sell to us!
Join our email club for special announcements, sales, or coupons!
Kids look so great in stylish outfits, but who wants to pay high-end prices when clothes are outgrown so quickly? Once Upon A Child offers the perfect solution: the latest in new and gently used brand name clothes, toys, books, equipment, and furniture…just right for fast-growing babies, toddlers and youth. We also carry all seasons of clothing, all year round...perfect for mid-winter vacations or chilly summer days!!
Our buying hours are:
Monday to Friday 9:30 to 6:00
Saturday 9:30 to 4:00
All of the items we purchase are safety checked! Your child's safety is our number one concern. We cannot buy some items for safety concerns; including cribs, car seats, items with out a brand name and model number, recalled or retrofitted items, handmade items, or toys and equipment with broken parts or missing straps.
Please call us with any questions you have about our buying policy