You know that feeling you get when you earn cash for cleaning? It's just like the feeling you get when you've just sold your kid's outgrown, but still totally awesome clothes to Once Upon A Child!
Has your little one outgrown that high chair or swing?
Right now we are paying CASH on the spot for your kids' high quality used equipment. We want your high chairs, entertainers, play yards, bouncers, swings and more! Make room in your closets and get paid today!
How to sell to us:
1. Bring in your gently used items in an 18 gallon or smaller plastic tote, laundry basket, or box. We do not accept items in bags. We have a limit of two containers per household. Please have your items covered on rainy or snowy days. Any larger items that cannot fit into a container can be brought in addition to your containers. Large toys, furniture, and equipment must be assembled to verify that all the parts are present.
2. We will quote you a wait time for your items. We then go through all of your items to make sure they have no stains, signs of wear or holes and are current in style,* clean and no recalls have been made.
3. Each item is entered into a computer software program that prices the item by the brand, what the item is, and what material it is made out of. You may shop around in the store or leave the store while we look at your items.
4. If you leave the store, we will give you a call when we are all done. You must stop back that same day before we close so we can pay you! A valid United States I.D. may be required for pickup.
5. We will pay you cash or check on the spot for all of the items that we would like to purchase!!
* Clothing purchased in the past 2-4 years preferred.
We are located at